Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) (RRBs) – Office Assistant (Multipurpose) CWE Exam Syllabus
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conduct a common written examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) across India. In this article we will discuss about IBPS exams syllabus of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) And Eligibility Criteria.
Eligibility Criteria :
Only those candidates who have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
(a) Essential : Proficiency in local language.
(b) Desirable : Knowledge of Computer skills.
IBPS Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Exam Pattern :
- Type of Questions : objective
- No. of Questions : 200
- Time Duration : 2 Hours & 30 Minute
- Negative Marking : 0.25 Marks deducted for Worng answer.
This time the exam is going to be online. This exam consists of the following sections. Each sections consists of 40 Questions .
- Reasoning : 50 Marks
- Numerical Ability : 50 Marks
- General Awareness : 40 Marks
- English / Hindi Language (You can choose any of these according to your state)
- Hindi Language : 40 Marks
- English Language : 40 Marks
- Computer Knowledge : 20 Marks
Syllabus IBPS RRB Office Assistants / Clerical Exams : The IBPS RRB Office Assistants / Clerical Exam is the most easiest exam among the all exams conducted by IBPS . Now lets have a look at the detailed syllabus of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Exam….
Numerical Ability :
- Simplifications (Very very important for clerical level exam)
- Mathematical Operations
- Square Roots
- Cube Roots
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportions
- Mixture and Allegation
- Number Systems / Series
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- No Data Interpretation will be there for Clerical Level.
- Series Completion
- Analytic Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Decision Making
- Pay less attention on Non Verbal Reasoning.
Computer Knowledge :
- Basic Hardware and Software,
- Uses of Computer
- Generations of Computer
- Basic Computer Operations / Shortcut Keys
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
English Language :
- Reading Comprehension (Simple Level)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- One Word Substitution
Hindi Language :
Only native hindi speakers choose this section. So, your basic Hindi knowledge is enough to get good marks in this section. So, don’t waste much time on this area.You should concentrate on the following areas…
- Passage (Gadyansh – गद्यांश)
- Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
- Antonyms (असमानार्थी शब्द)
- Checking mistakes in व्याकरण, भाषा, वर्तनी
- Filling the given Blanks with suitable words
General Awareness :
For Current Affairs you should concentrate all important events occurred for last 6 months (excluding 15 days before the exam). You should concentrate on….
- New Appointments
- Visits / Visitors
- Books and Authors
- Important Events
- Countries / Heads / Currencies
- For Banking Awareness you should focus on (basic knowledge is enough)
- History of Banking
- Banking Terms