IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Notice 2017 – 3247 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 26 August 2017
IBPS Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for CWE PO/MT-VII for the post of 3247 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in October / November 2017. Apply Online before 26 August 2017.
Participating Organisations :
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
IBPS Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
- No. of Vacancy : 3247 Posts
Categories wise Vacancies :
- SC : 482 Posts
- ST : 236 Posts
- OBC : 806 Posts
- UR : 1723 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO MT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The result should have been declared on or before 06.08.2017.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
- Age of Relaxation : Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years, Other Backward Classes 3 years & Persons With Disability 10 years
Job Location : All India
IBPS PO Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 26.08.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : September 2017
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary : 07 & 08.10.2017 & 14 & 15.10.2017
- Date of Online Examination (Main) : 26.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Mf4PT7AxedaVdJam5yT0M3WUE/view
- Apply Online : http://www.ibps.in/cwe-probationary-officers-management-trainees/
- Android App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ezeonsoft.sarkarinaukrisarch