17 September 2017
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment – 15 Personal Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 09 June 2017
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017
High Court of Uttarakhand invites Application for the post of 15 Personal Assistant on contract basis. Apply before 09 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4800/-
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree of a University established by Law in
India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 42 years As on 01.07.2017.
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Practical Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- For SC/ST Candidates) through Demand draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
How to Apply High Court of Uttarakhand Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all necessary documents & envelope containing
application should be superscriped, “Application for Recruitment of Personal Assistants – 2017”. to Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital on or before 09.06.2017 till 04.30 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 09.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in/files/pdf/advertisement.pdf
Other Related Links
- Top Current Affairs For Sarkari Naukri Preparation 20 May 2017
- WB Postal Circle Recruitment – 4982 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy – Last Date 10 June 2017
- Join US on Whatsapp (8318851959) for Job updates, Save This No and send Hi for Current Updates (No Call Plz)