High Court Allahabad – Stenographer Syllabus & Exams Pattern
The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad conduct a Open competitive Examination for the Recruitment of Stenographer in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad. In this article we will discuss about Stenographer Exams Syllabus, Pattern and Eligibility Criteria.
High Court, Allahabad Stenographer Exam Pattern : There will be three stages of examination in this posts :
Stage – I : Objective type test comprising of 100 Questions on OMR Answer sheet with maximum marks as 100. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 90 Minutes. Separate objective type test shall be held on date. The question paper will be printed in both English and Hindi languages.
- Name of Paper : Multi Choice Objective Question
- No. of Question : 100
- Maximum Marks : 100 marks
- Duration of Paper : 90 Minutes
Stage – II : This Exam second Test is Hindi/English Computer Type test. 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English typewriting on computer. Five candidates in order of merit against each post category -wise shall be shortlisted for appearing in Computer Type test.
- Name of Paper : Computer Type test
- Maximum Marks : 25 marks (For Hindi Typing) 25 Marks (For English Typing)
Stage – III : This Exam third Test is Hindi/English Stenography Test.
- For Hindi Stenographers : 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand in Hindi and 30 w.p.m. in Typing in Hindi on computer.
- For English Stenographers : 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand in English and 40 w.p.m. in Typing in English on computer.
- Maximum Marks : 50 marks
Negative Marking : There shall be no Negative marking in objective type test.
Important Note : No interview shall be held for selection this posts.
Syllabus For Stenographers Exams : High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Stenographers Exam is the most popular exam among the all exams conducted by High Court, Allahabad . Now lets have a look at the detailed syllabus of Stenographers Exam. The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed for examination. there are Four topic of in this exam that is question on exam.
- General Studies
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Stenographers : Graduate with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society.
Other Related Links
- CIIL Recruitment – Central Institute of Indian Languages – Project Director Vacancy – Last Date 15 September 2017
- United Bank of India Recruitment – 04 Senior Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager & Assistant Officer Vacancy – Last Date 31 August 2017
- Click Here For Online Books @ Amazon and Online Books @ FlipKart for Exam Prepration
- हिंदी भाषा में सरकारी नौकरी की जानकारी के लिए सरकारी रिजल्ट डेली पर जाये