High Court, Allahabad – 2341 Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices Exams Syllabus, Pattern and Eligibility Criteria
The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad conduct a Open competitive Examination for the Recruitment of 2341 Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad. In this article we will discuss about Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices Exams Syllabus, Pattern and Eligibility Criteria.
High Court, Allahabad Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices Exam Pattern : There will be two stages of examination for both categories of posts :
Stage – I : Objective type test comprising of 100 Questions on OMR Answer sheet with maximum marks as 100. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 90 Minutes. Separate objective type test shall be held for both the posts on same date. The question paper will be printed in both English and Hindi languages.
- Name of Paper : Multi Choice Objective Question
- No. of Question : 100
- Maximum Marks : 100 marks
- Duration of Paper : 90 Minutes
Stage – II : This Exam second Test is Hindi/English Computer Type test. 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English typewriting on computer. Hindi /English Computer type test for Group ‘C’ Posts shall be held on a later date after declaration of result of the Offline examination (Written Examination on O.M.R. sheet). Five candidates in order of merit against each post category -wise shall be shortlisted for appearing in Computer Type test.
- Name of Paper : Computer Type test
- Maximum Marks : 25 marks (For Hindi Typing) 25 Marks (For English Typing)
Negative Marking : There shall be no Negative marking in objective type test.
Important Note : No interview shall be held for selection of both the aforementioned posts.
Syllabus For Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices Exams : High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices Exam is the most popular exam among the all exams conducted by High Court, Allahabad . Now lets have a look at the detailed syllabus of Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices Exam. The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed for examination. there are Four topic of in this exam that is question on exam.
- General Studies
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Junior Assistant : Intermediate with Special Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi along with a CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer, For the post of Amin Grade-II, only those candidates will be considered who have passed their Intermediate examinations with Mathematics as one of the subject.
- For Paid Apprentices : Intermediate with CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.