Finance Department – Government of Meghalaya Recruitment – 09 Peon Vacancy – Last Date 31 March 2017
Government of Meghalaya Recruitment 2017
Finance Department, Government of Meghalaya invites application for the post of 09 Peon. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Meghalaya Job Details :
- Post Name : Peon
- No of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6500-12700/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Meghalaya Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed Class VI.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years (As on 01.01.2017)
- Age Relaxation : ST Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Shillong (Meghalaya)
Selection Process : Selection will be through Viva-Voce.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to ST have to pay Rs. 50/- through Treasury Challan.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply along with attested copy of relevant documents, ST Certificate, Self Addressed envelope & one recent passport size photograph send to Office of the Assistant Director Local Fund Audit, Tura, Shillong, Meghalaya on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 31.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://meghalaya.gov.in/megcms/sites/default/files/announcement/adv_LocalFund.pdf