Goa Public services Commission invites Application for the Screening Examination for the post of Mamlatdar/ Jt. Mamlatdar/Assistant Director of Civil Supplies Examination – 2014. Here we discuss about the syllabus & Exam pattern of this examination.
Exam Pattern : The combined competitive examination comprises only Screening Examination :
Screening Examination : The Commission shall conduct a common Screening Test for all the process to shortlist the candidates. However, merit of the candidates shall be counted separately for each process year (Register wise) subject to their eligibility vis-a-vis that process year.
- Paper I – 75 marks
- Paper II – 75 marks
Syllabus for the Screening Examination for the post of Mamlatdar/ Jt. Mamlatdar/Assistant Director of Civil Supplies :
Paper I :
- Esssay Writing
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Physical, Social, Economic, Geography & History of Goa
- Numerical Aptitiude and Logical Reasoning
Paper II –
Constitution Of India :
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Fundamental Duties
- Executive & Judiciary of State
- Article 226, 227 and 309 of the Constitution
- Union, State and Concurrent List
- Code of Criminal Procedure (Chapter II, VIII & X).
- Code of Civil Procedure (Sec.5, 9, 11 first Schedule Orders I, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XXVI, XXXIX).
- Limitation Act (Sec.4, 5, 12, 14, 17 & 18).
- Indian Evidence Act (Relevancy of Facts, Oral and documentary evidence, public documents, burden of proofs, estoppel, privilege communication, examination of witnesses).
- Land Acquisition Act (Sec. 4, 5, 5-A, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11A, 12, 16, 17, 18 and 30).
- Essential Commodities Act and Rules/Orders framed thereunder.
- The Goa Daman & Diu Mamlatdar Court Act 1966 and the Rules framed thereunder.
- The Goa Daman & Diu Agricultural/Tenancy Act 1964 and the Rules framed thereunder.
- The Goa Daman & Diu Mundcars (Protection from Eviction) Act 1975 and Rules framed thereunder.
- The Goa Land Revenue Code 1968 and the Rules framed thereunder.
- Devasthan Regulations (Regulamento das Mazanias).
- The Goa Daman & Diu Minor Mineral Concession Rules.