Films Division of India Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment 2017 – Projectionist Vacancy – Last Date 09 November 2014
Films Division of India Recruitment 2017
Applications were invited through advertisement published For the post of Projectionist in following, apply before 09/11/2014.
Employment Notice Advertisement No. : EN 28/37
Job Location : Delhi
Job Details :
Post Name : Projectionist
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Films Division of India Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation from a recognized University. Diploma or Certificate or Licence in Cinema Projection from a Competent Authority.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 27 Years
How to Apply Films Division of India Vacnacy : Applications should be submitted to The Sr. Administrative Officer (I/C), Films Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India, 24 – Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai – 400 026 on or before 9th November, 2014. Website : http://filmsdivision.org/.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 09/11/2014
Important Links :
- For More Details Refers to the Employment Newspaper Dated : 11 to 17 October 2014
Other Related Links
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas – APGV Bank Recruitment 2017 – 244 Officer (Scale I,II,III) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies – Last Date 06 August 2015
- Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited – HGML Recruitment 2017 – 08 Senior Manager, Manager & Chief Security Officers Vacancy – Last Date 12 November 2014
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration