Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited – FDCM Recruitment 2017 – 185 Stenographer, Lower Grade Stenographer & More Vacancy – Last Date 22 July 2014
FDCM Recruitment 2017
Applications were invited through advertisement published For the various post of Driver, Forestranger, Peon, Chokidar, Stenographer, Lower Grade Stenographer in following, apply before 22/07/2014.
Job Location : Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
Total No of Posts: 185
Name of the Posts:
I. Chandrapur Region:
1. Clerk: 28 Posts
2. Forest Guard: 77 Posts
3. Driver: 21 Posts
4. Watchman: 02 Posts
5. Peon: 02 Posts
II. Nagpur Region:
1. Clerk: 15 Posts
2. Driver: 07 Posts
3. Forest Guard: 23 Posts
4. Lower Grade Stenographer: 03 Posts
5. Peon: 01 Post
6. Watchman: 06 Posts
Post Name : Lower Grade Stenographer
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- Consolidated.
- Grade Pay : Rs.3400/-
Eligibility Criteria for FDCM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree or Equivalent with 50% Marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 Years.
Application Fees: Candidates belongs to general category have to pay fee of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for reserved category in the form of demand draft/ pay order, drawn in favour of Regional Manager, Concerned Forest Division, payable at any branch of Nataionalised Bank.
How to Apply FDCM Vacancy : Last Date for Submit Application Form is on 22-07-2014 .
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Applications: 07-07-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 22-07-2014 till 05:00 P.M.
- Date for Display of Shortlisted Candidates: 30-07-2014
- Date of Running Test for Forest Guard: From 03-08-2014 to 05-08-2014
- Date of Interview: From 06-08-2014 to 10-08-2014
- Typing Test for Clerk: 06-08-2014, 07-08-2014
- Typing & Stenography Test for Steno: 08-08-2014
- Date of Physical Test: 11 & 12-08-2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.fdcm.nic.in/Advt.%20FDCM%20July%202014.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://www.fdcm.nic.in/Application%20Form%20FDCM%20July%202014.pdf
- Register For Govt Job Alert : Click Here