21 January 2018
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – 899 Senior Technical Assistant, Admin & Allied Centre Cadre & Technician ‘A’ (CEPTAM-07) Exam Syllabus, Pattern & Eligibility Criteria
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) conduct a competitive Examination for the Recruitment of 899 Senior Technical Assistant, Admin & Allied Centre Cadre & Technician ‘A’ (CEPTAM-07) through DRDO Entry Test – 2014. In this article we will discuss about CEPTAM-07 exams syllabus, Pattern And Eligibility Criteria.
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) CEPTAM-07 Exam Pattern : In this Exam there are only one Paper. The written examination will be OMR based and consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions. The medium for Written Examination will be Hindi or English.
- For Senior Technical Assistant & Technician ‘A’ : The written test will consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and 100 Questions on Subject concerned.
- For Assistant Hindi : The written test will consist of 50 Questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.
- For Personal Assistant ‘A’, Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ : The written examination will consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning & Numerical Ability, 50 questions on General English and 50 Questions on Hindi OR English language.
- For Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ Security Assistant ‘A’, Clerk (Canteen Manager) & Asstt. Halwai-cum-Cook : The written test will consist of 100 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic, Numerical Ability, 25 Questions on General English and 25 Questions related to Job.
Syllabus For Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Exams : Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) DRDO Entry Test – 2014 is the most popular exam among the all exams conducted by DRDO. Now lets have a look at the detailed syllabus of this Exam….
- English Comprehension : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, their basic comprehension and writing ability etc. would be tested.
- General Knowledge : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected from an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component will include questions of analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding statement, conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
- Numerical Ability including Arithmetic : The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The part will include questions on problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, average, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration time and distance ratio and time etc.
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Senior Technical Assistant : Candidates should possess B.Sc/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in specified subject/ disciplines.
- For Admin & Allied Centre Cadre : XII class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or equivalent certificate.
- For Technician ‘A’ : 10th class Pass with ITI in specified Trade.