Directorate of Mines & Geology – DMG Goa Recruitment 2017 – 17 Lower Divisional Clerk & Assistant Geologist Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 06 & 11 August 2014
DMG Goa Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Mines & Geology, Goa invites application for the post of 17 Lower Divisional Clerk & Assistant Geologist . Walk-in-Interview 06 & 11 August 2014.
Job Location : Goa
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Divisional Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14200/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Assistant Geologist
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for DMG Goa Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Divisional Clerk : Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and Speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English.
- For Assistant Geologist : M.Sc. Degree in Geology from a recognized University OR Diploma in Allied Geology from the Indian School of Mines, Dhandbad or its equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 years
How to Apply DMG Goa Vacancy : Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview along with bio-data and self attested copies of their certificates as a proof of their age, qualifications, etc. and 1 recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview :
- For Lower Divisional Clerk : Office of the Director of Mines and Geology, Ground Floor, Institute Menezes Braganza, Panaji-Goa.
- For Assistant Geologist : Office of the Secretary (Mines), 3rd floor, Secreteriat , Porvorim ,Goa
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview For Lower Divisional Clerk : 06.08.2014
- Date of Interview For Assistant Geologist : 11.08.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.goadmg.gov.in/Uploads/192.pdf