Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 – 1227 Revenue Patwari Vacancies – Last Date 15 September 2015
Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
Director, Land Records, Punjab on behalf of the Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management, Punjab invites Application for the post of 1227 Revenue Patwari on District cadre. Apply Online before 15 September 2015.
Job Location : Punjab
Job Details :
- Post Name : Revenue Patwari
- No of Vacancy : 1227 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC) and must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 37 years (as on 01.01.2015)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on TWO stages, Both First Stage & Second Stage Tests will be of Objective Type of two (2) hours duration consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
Application Fee :
- General Candidates : Rs.800/-
- SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab : Rs.400/-
The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
How to Apply Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://punjabrevenue.nic.in from 24.08.2015 to 15.09.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.08.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2015
- Last Date for Deposition of Application Fee : 18.09.2015
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://punjabrevenue.nic.in/pdf/detailed_advertisement_18.8.2015.pdf
- Apply Online : http://punjabrevenue.nic.in/tenderadvt.htm
Other Related Links
- Punjab Alkalies And Chemicals Recruitment 2017 – For The Posts Of Trainee Engineer
- IBPS – Specialist Officers (CRPSPL-IV) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration