CUSB Recruitment – 23 Lower Division Clerk, Assistant & Various Vacancy – Last Date 16 November @ cusb.ac.in
CUSB Recruitment 2017
Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) invites application for the post of 23 Lower Division Clerk, Assistant & Various Vacancies. Apply before 16 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : CUSB/Advt./31/2017 dated 17/10/2017
CUSB Job Details :
- Post Name :Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Post Name : Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for CUSB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk : 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board, Working knowledge of computer.
- For Assistant :Bachelor degree from a recognized University with two year experience.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 32 years for Lower Division Clerk and 35 years for Assistant
Job Location : Patna (Bihar)
CUSB Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, Central University of South Bihar” on any nationalized bank payable at Patna. SC/ST/PwD/Woman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply CUSB Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photographs send to the The Registrar, CUSB, SH-7, Gaya-Panchanpur Road, Village-Karhara, PostFatehpur (Nepa), P.S-Tekari, Gaya- 824236 (Bihar) on or before 16.11.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 16.11.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.cusb.ac.in/images/cusb-files/2017/advt31/detail_advt.pdf
- Detail qualification Link : http://www.cusb.ac.in/images/cusb-files/2017/advt31/details_of_post_abc.pdf
- Download Application form : http://www.cusb.ac.in/images/cusb-files/2017/advt31/application_form2.pdf