CIFE Recruitment 2018 – Cental Institute of Fisheries Education – Skipper Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 15 February
- CIFE Recruitment – Skipper Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 15 February 2018
- CIFE Job – Lower Division Clerk Vacancy – Last Date 14 August 2013
CIFE Recruitment 2018
Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) invites application for the post of Skipper on contract basis. Walk-In-Interview 15 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CIFE Job Details :
- Post Name : Skipper Grade I
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs.2734/- (Per Day)
Eligibility Criteria CIFE Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree of recognized university or equivalent, Certificate of competency as skipper with five years practical experience.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 65 years.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharastra)
CIFE Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply CIFE Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for the interview along with complete bio data with original certificateat the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : At CIFE, Mumbai, New Campus, Off Yari Road, Panch Marg, Mumbai – 400 061
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 15.02.2018 at 1500 hours
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.cife.edu.in/CIFENEW/pdf/Careers/Walk-in-interview%20for%20Skipper.pdf
CIFE Recruitment 2013 – Lower Division Clerk – Last Date 14 August
Position : Lower Division Clerk
Location : Mumbai-
Jobs Details :- Application are invited for the Posts of Lower Division Clerk in CIFE.
1-Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
Eligibility Criteria for CIFE Recruitment
- Qualifications : 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Desirable : Working knowledge of Computer.
- No. Of Post : 05 Posts.
- Age Limit : 18-27 Years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Last Date : 14-08-2013
Hiring Process : Interview.
Application Fee : Application form must accompany with a (NON REFUNDABLE) Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- ( SC/ST / Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) Demand Draft in favour of ICAR Unit – CIFE, Mumbai payable at State Bank of India, Versova Branch (Code No. 3117), Mumbai.
How to Apply CIFE Vacancy : Applications should be addressed to the Asstt. Administrative Officer (Estt.), Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Deemed University (ICAR), Panch Marg, Off Yari Road, Andheri (West), Versova, Mumbai-400 061. on or before August 14th 2013.
For More Information Click Here : http://cife.edu.in/cife/new_2013/July/Advt.%20LDC%2029.06.2013.pdf
Other Related Links
- CAU Recruitment 2018 – Central Agricultural University – 03 Senior Research Fellow & MTS Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 15 February
- Top Current Affairs For Sarkari Naukri Preparation 05 February 2018
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English