Central Zoo Authority – CZA Recruitment 2017 – Openings Technical Assistant Vacancy
Central Zoo Authority Recruitment 2017
Application are invited for the Posts of Technical Assistant in Central Zoo Authority.
1-Post Name : Technical Assistant
- Qualifications : B.Sc. with Zoology or Wildlife as a subject from a recognised University.
- Desirable : having three years experience in the field of zoo related activities in Zoos funded by the Central Government or State Government or in private Zoos recognised by the Central Zoo Authority or in Zoo or Wildlife related organisation recognised by the Central Government or State Government. Knowledge of Computer Application.
- No. Of Post : 01 Posts.
- Age Limit : 27 Years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
How to Apply CZA Vacancy : Candidate may apply for the post Technical Assistant on direct recruitment in the prescribed format (Annexure II) accompanied by Passport size photograph and attested of copies testimonials may be sent through proper channel for the post of Deputy Inspector General, Evaluation and Monitoring Officer and Evaluation and Monitoring Assistant to the Member Secretary, Central Zoo Authority, Bikaner House, Annexe –VI, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110011 latest by 07.02.2013. Persons working in Government Department/Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should send their applications through proper channel
For More Information
Other Related Links
- Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited – IMPCL Recruitment 2017 – Quality Analyst Vacancy
- The Eastern Railway Employee’s Co-operative Bank – ERECB Recruitment 2017 – 10 Officers & Office Assistants Vacancy – Last Date 20 May 2015
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration