Central Railway Recruitment – 05 Senior Resident Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 24 May 2017
Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Central Railway invites Application for the post of 05 Senior Resident. Walk-in-Interview 24 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Resident
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 33 years
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with original documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Medical Director’s Office, Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, and Mumbai. 400027.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 24.05.2017 at 11:30 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1494335350255-BAM_Notification.pdf
- Download Application Form Link : http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris/uploads/files/1494335439840-BAM_ApplicationForm.pdf