21 January 2018
CBS Recruitment – Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences – 12 Project Assistant, Project Associate & Project Attendant Vacancy – Last Date 15 July 2017
CBS Recruitment 2017
Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (CBS) Invites applications for the post of 12 Project Assistant, Project Associate & Project Attendant. Apply before 15 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CBS Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Assistant (Chemistry)/ (Biology)/ (Site-engineer)/ (Physics)
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32500/- & Rs. 28000/- & Rs. 26000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Associate (Biology)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 38000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Attendant (Biology)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for CBS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Assistant (Chemistry)/ (Biology)/ (Site-engineer)/ (Physics) : M.Sc 1st division in Chemistry/ Biology/ Life Sciences, preferably Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry, as major subject or B.Sc 1st division in Chemistry/ Life Sciences. Duties will include operation and maintenance of Isothermal Titration Calorimetry and general laboratory duties along with other functions or S.S.C. in regular mode from a recognized board/ Institution, with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- For Project Associate (Biology) : M.Sc 1st division in any field on Biology (Life science, Zoology, Biotechnology, Botany, Biophysics, Microbiology)
- For Project Attendant (Biology) : S.S.C. in regular mode from a recognized board/ Institution, with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for Project Assistant/ Project Attendant and 32 years for Project Associate.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
CBS Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply CBS Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with supporting documents, including names and contact information of two referees send to the Registrar, UM-DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, 1stFloor, Health Centre Building, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East), Mumbai-400098 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.07.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15.07.2017
Details Advertisement Link :
- Important Links : http://cbs.ac.in/pdf/recruitment/july-2017/project-assistants-july3.pdf
- Download Application form Link : http://cbs.ac.in/pdf/recruitment/job-app-form.pdf
- Android App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ezeonsoft.sarkarinaukrisarch