Assam Postal Circle Recruitment – 467 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies – Last Date 24 May 2017
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Assam Postal Circle invites application for the post of 467 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions in Assam Postal Circle. Apply Online before 24 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : STAFF/8-31/15/PT-I
Assam Postal Circle Job Details :
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks
- No. of Vacancy : 467 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Community wise Posts :
- UR : 250 Posts
- OBC : 120 Posts
- SC : 33 Posts
- ST : 64 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 06.05.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years & OBC-NCL Category 3 years
Job Location : Assam
Selection Process : Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee : OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply Assam Postal Circle Vacancy : Candidates may apply online through the website h https://indiapost.gov.in OR http://www.appost.in/gdsonline form 07.04.2017 to 24.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 07.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 24.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/