ARO Varanasi Army Recruitment Rally – Soldier (GD & Technical) Vacancy – Last Date 24 November 2017
Army Recruitment Rally Varanasi 2017
Indian Army Invites applications for the post of Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Soldier Technical (Sol Tech), Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper (Sol Clk/SKT), Sol NA/ NA (Vet) & Soldier Tradesmen (Sol Tdn) for six districts, Gorakhpur, Azamgarh, Mau, Ghazipur, Ballia and Deoria. Apply Online before 24 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below…
ARO Varanasi Rally Job Details :
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- Soldier Technical (Excluding Aviation / Ammunition Examiner Trade)
- Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner Category)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT).
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & NA (Vet)
- Soldier Tradesmen (Sol Tdn)
Only for these Districts :
Eligibility Criteria for ARO Varanasi Rally :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Soldier General Duty : Metric/SSLC/10th Class pass from Education Boards/Institutions recognized for enrolment with minimum 33% marks in each subject (not applicable in additional subjects) and 45% marks in aggregate with the exception that the candidates from Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwa Vidyalaya, Varanasi, in addition must have passed Purva Madhyam with English as compulsory subject.
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper : 10+2 / equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards / Intermediate Institutions recognized for enrolment.
- Soldier Technical : 10+2 /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Instt.
- Soldier Tradesmen (TDN) : Min 8th OR Min 10th
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 17 years 06 months to 21 years for Soldier General Duty & 17 years 06 months to 23 years for all others posts as on 01.10.2017
Job Location : Varanasi (Utter Pradesh)
Indian Army Selection Process :
Stage I: Screening :
- Pre-Height Check by Height Bar.
- Checking of Barcoded Admit Card printed by the candidates.
- Physical Fitness Tests (PFT). 1.6 Km Run, Beam (Chin up), 9 Feet Ditch & Zig Zag Balance.
- Physical Measurement Tests (PMT). Height, Weight & Chest measurement
- Documentation Check and Interview by Screening Director.
- Medical Examination.
- Interview by Host Director and issue of admit card for CEE.
Stage II : Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Negative Marking will be applied in CEE for all categories.
Stage III : Evaluation, Preparation of Merit List and Arms Allotment.
Stage IV : Dispatch to the Training Centre.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ARO Varanasi Rally : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in form 11.10.2017 to 24.11.2017.
Venue of Rally : Ranbankure Stadium, Army Recruiting Office, Varanasi Cantt
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Registration of Recruitment Rally : 11.10.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Recruitment Rally : 24.11.2017
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 10 to 23.12.2017 at 2.00 AM to 7.30 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/BRAVO_NotificationPDF/ONLINE_NOTIFICATION_VARANASI_RALLY_DEC_2017_amended_10_oct_2017.pdf
- Apply Online : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
Other Related Links
- Rubber Board Recruitment – 03 Trainee Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 06 November 2017
- GEER Recruitment – geerfoundation.gujarat.gov.in – 03 Laboratory Assistant Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 01 November 2017
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English