ARO Coimbatore Army Recruitment Rally – Soldier (GD, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman, Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Technical) Vacancy – Last Date 06 August 2018
Army Recruitment Rally Coimbatore 2018
Indian Army Invites applications for the post of Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty & Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical for Candidates of Districts of Tamil Nadu i.e. Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Tiruppur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Theni & Salem. Apply Online before 06 August 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below…
ARO Coimbatore Rally Vacancy Details :
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Only for these Districts :
Eligibility Criteria for ARO Coimbatore Rally :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Soldier Technical : Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33 % in each subject. In case candidates have passed class 10th from education board adopting grading system, candidate must have the grade which contains 45% in each subject.
- For Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) : 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles /Computer Science / Electronic &Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI.
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant : 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in science with Physics, chemistry, Maths & English with 50% marks in aggregate & 40% in each subject. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ BioScience) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree.
- For Soldier General Duty : 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregated minimum 33% marks in each subject studied in metric/10th/SSLC level, with out mentioning in any specific subject.
- For Soldier Tradesman : 8th Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor,Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan(Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan(Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper : Should have secured 50%marks in each subject and 60%marks in aggregate in class XII. Should have studied English and Math/Accts/ Book Keeping inClass XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied inClass XII or X. Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification,percentage marks scored in Class XIIwould be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 17 years 06 months to 21 years for Soldier General Duty (Born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2001) & 17 years 06 months to 23 years for all others posts (Born between 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001).
Job Location : Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Indian Army Selection Process :
Stage I: Screening :
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : 1.6 KM Run in 5 min 30 sec, Beam (Pull Ups), 9 Feet Ditch, Zig-Zag Balance.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) : Height – 165 cm for Soldier (Technical & Nursing Assistant), 166 cm for Soldier (GD & Tradesman), 162 cm for Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical. Chest – 76 (+5 CM Expansion) for Soldier Tradesman & 77 (+5 CM Expansion) for remaining post. Weight 48 kgs for Soldier Tradesman & 50 Kgs for remaining post.
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
- Documentation Check
Stage II : Evaluation, Preparation of Merit List and Arms Allotment.
Stage III : Dispatch to the Training Centre.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ARO Coimbatore Rally : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 08.06.2018 to 06.08.2018.
Venue of Rally : Mahatma Gandhi Stadium, Salem, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Registration of Recruitment Rally : 08.06.2018
- Last Date for Registration of Recruitment Rally : 06.08.2018
- Admit Card will be Issued Online After : 10.08.2018
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 22.08.2018 to 02.09.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/bravo/writereaddata/Portal/BRAVO_NotificationPDF/SALEM_RALLY_23_JUNE_2018.pdf
- Apply Online : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserRegistration.htm
- Login : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
Other Related Links
- SSC Answer Key – CHSL 2018 10+2 Tier I Final Answer Key
- Top Current Affairs For Sarkari Naukri Preparation 28 June 2018
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration