APSPSC Recruitment – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Assistant Director (Horticulture) Vacancy – Last Date 30 April 2017
APSPSC Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC) invites application for the post of Assistant Director of Horticulture in A.P Horticulture Services. Apply Online before 30 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 04/2017
APSPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director of Horticulture
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40270-93780/-
Eligibility Criteria For APSPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must possess M.Sc(Horticulture) with basic Degree in Horticulture of a recognized University in the State or any other University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 42 years as on 01.07 2017
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening Test & Main Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . All candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
How to Apply APSPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 31.03.2017 to 30.04.2017 till 11:59 midnight thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals/LatestNotifications/Backlog(PH)%20Disabled(Horticultur).PDF
- Apply Online : https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/RegistrationForms/RegistrationTypes_New.aspx