Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board – AP Biodiversity Recruitment – Scientific/Technical Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 05 April 2017
AP Biodiversity Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (AP Biodiversity) invites application for the post of Scientific/Technical Assistant. Apply before 05 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 130/APSBDB/UNEP-GEF/2010
AP Biodiversity Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientific/Technical Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000-25000/-
Eligibility Criteria for AP Biodiversity Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in the field of Life Sciences, preference be given to Masters.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit 45 years As on 05.04.2017
Job Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Fee.
How to Apply AP Biodiversity Vacancy : Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with photograph and attested copies of documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, computer skills gained and No-objection Certificate from employee send to The Member Secretary, A.P.STATE Biodiversity Board, 4th Floor, Aranya Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad -500 004 on or before 05.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 05.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://apbiodiversity.ap.nic.in/advertisement%20for%20s.technical%20asst%2020.3.2017.pdf